INDIAN INSTITUTE OF BARTENDING (IIBT), the first & finest Bar Tending School in South India Affiliated to World Bartender’s Training Organization (WBTO), is situated at the heart of Chennai City (Koyambedu) functions under the management of ‘ Annammal Educational Trust (AET). IIBT is committed to offer unrivalled practical and theoretical Bar training & educational courses for the hospitality Industry. IIBT is the first institute generated female bartenders and International students (US, France & UK) in south India and many of these students are placed in 5 star hotels, cruise ship & overseas.
A group of hotel management institute named “Annamal Institute of Hotel Management” (AIHM) is functioning under the same management (AET) and is dedicated to bring global excellence in the field of Hospitality Industry. AIHM is one of the authorized academic centers of Madurai Kamaraj University and approved by D.E.T, govt. of Tamil Nadu and also affiliated to B.S.S – NDA, promoted by govt of India. AIHM has 10 branches, situated at Koyambedu, Tambaram, Avadi, Mint, Vellore, Kanchipuram, Viluppuram, Tiruvannamalai, Cuddalore and Kallakurichi.
A publication called Hoteliers Talk (HT) also run by the same Management and has a job portal www.hotelierstalk.com to explore job opportunities in star hotels in India and Abroad. IIBT conducts job fair every year in association with Hoteliers Talk. The 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 job fairs were grand success and nearly 45,000 candidates got job placements through these job fairs.
1. IIBT Diploma in Bar Management and Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering - Dual program, Duration: 1 Year with 3 months intensive industrail exposure Training. ( Free Hostel for Outstation Students*)
2. IIBT Diploma in Bar Management
Duration: 1 Year, 8 Month Class & 4 Months paid internship in India or Abroad. (Free - Bartender kit & Free Hostel for Outstation Students*)
3. Craftsmanship Course in Bartending
Duration: 6 Months (Free - Bartender kit & Free Hostel for Outstation Students*)
4. Certification Course in Wines & Spirits (Inclusive of Barflair & Bar Tricks) Duration: 3 Months (Free IIBT T - Shirt & Bag and Free Hostel for Outstation Students*)
5. Certification Course in Bar flair Duration: 6 Weeks, This Course Focuses on basic Flair, exhibition flair, work flair & partnership flair.
6. Malaysian Paid Internship Course
Diploma in Bar Management & Culinary Arts Duration: 24 Months (Bar Management in India and Clinary Arts in Malaysia)
#16/2, Jawaharlal Nehru Salai, (100 Feet Road),Arumbakkam, Chennai - 600 106,