1. JEE - Main
Candidates can choose one or both of them.JEE-Main exam is for admission to National Institutes of Technology (NITs), Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs), Centrally Funded Technical Institutes (CFTIs). JEE Main comprises 2 papers:Paper 1 : for admission to B.E./B. Tech courses and is conducted in both online and offline modesPaper 2: for admission in B. Arch and B. Planning courses and is conducted offline only
1. All aspiring candidates (except candidates from Assam, Meghalaya and Jammu and Kashmir) of JEE Main will mandatorily need Aadhaar card number to fill in JEE Main 2017 online application form.2. Candidates belonging to the states of Assam, Meghalaya and Jammu and Kashmir can fill the application form of JEE Main using their Passport Number, ration card number, bank account, anyother valid Govt. identity number provided they should select the city of examination in these states only.3. JEE Main 2017 All India Ranks will be calculated without the normalized score of class 12th marks now. Earlier JEE Mains All India ranks was calculated with JEE Main scores and normalised marks of Class XII in a 60:40 ratio.4. To qualify for admissions to NITs, IIITs or GFTIs, aspiring candidates should have secured at least 75% marks in class XII exam or be in the top 20 percentile in the class XII exam conducted by the respective boards. For SC/ST candidates, the eligibility criteria are 65% marks in class 12th.
Please visit the JEE main official website and study other details to avoid any kind of mistake.
- The Candidate can apply for this online only through the official website of JEE Main.
- You have to make registration first on the official website of JEE Main.
- After Registration they have to fill their personal, educational and communication details.
- After filling all the details, candidates will be required to upload the scanned photograph and image of their signatures.
- As the last step of filling the application form, candidates have to pay the application fee online.
The basic eligibility criteria for appearing in JEE Main is you should be class 12th pass or equivalent.
For B.E./B. Tech. candidates should have studied Physics and Mathematics along with one of the Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology.
For B. Arch./B. Planning. they must have studied the mathematics subject.
Number of Attempts- A candidate can appear for JEE Main maximum 3 times.