- Bachelor Of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Bachelor Of Science (Hons.) in Food Nutrition
- Master of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Post graduate diploma in Dietetics and Nutrition
- Diploma in Dietetics and Applied Nutrition
- Diploma in Dietetics and Nutrition
- Diploma in Dietetics, Health and Nutrition
- Diploma in community Health and Nutrition
- Certificate Courses in Dietetics & Health Education
- Certificate Courses in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Certificate in Nutrition and Child Care
- Certificate in Food and Nutrition
- Nutrition in Health and Disease
- Public Health Nutrition
- Food Toxicology
- Nutritional Physiology
- Molecular Nutrition
For admission in a bachelor degree course, the candidate must have passed the higher secondary school certificate (10+2) examination with science.
The eligibility criteria for pursuing a master degree are holding a graduate degree with science subjects.
The eligibility for UG diploma courses is 10+2 with science subjects and for PG diploma courses is a graduate degree with science subjects.