- Monitor equipment and ensure that they are clean to perform appropriate diagnosis.
- Evaluate all X-ray films and coordinate with physicians on same.
- Provide highest quality of patient care
- Maintain records of all X-rays.
- Prepare and update logbook and register patient number, X-ray procedure and date of procedure.
- Ensure and maintain records of X-ray films and associate cassettes.
- Schedule appointments for patients appropriate X-ray clinics.
- Assist patients to prepare for X-ray and operate associate machinery.
- Manage and operate x-ray machine according to patient specification.
- Evaluate angle and range of equipment and assist in appropriate results.