- Be prepared to work under the direction of RN's or other qualified health care workers to provide basic patient care.
- Demonstrate basic personal care skills.
- Provide patient centered care and perform basic nursing skills in a safe & competent environment.
- Use communication skills effectively in order to function as a member of the nursing team.
- Use procedures and techniques to prevent the spread of microorganisms.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify and implement safety/emergency procedures.
- Perform within the ethical and legal boundaries of the scope of practice.
- Display professionalism in appearance and job performance
< 3 Months