CERA is a full time certified program for individuals who aspire to be security analysts. This requires both a specific mindset and a comprehensive knowledge of various financial methods and mental models. This course endeavors to expose the incumbent to meaningful equity research along with financial modeling using MS Excel and also provides a working knowledge of the Bloomberg Terminal for analyzing real time market data.
* Discussions closest to the real world, balanced exposure of theoretical and practical aspects in detail
* Relevant online and offline study material developed by Kredent Academy
* Open platform to interact with faculty and accessibility to market experts and relevant software
* Periodic evaluation of performances and individual monitoring & capability enhancement programs
Complementary training on MS-Excel
* Currency Trading
* Commodity Trading & Research
* Equity Trading & Research
* Quantitative Trading
* Fundamental & Technical Analysis
* Derivatives Trading
Age-limit: 20 - 35 Years. Relaxation of age limit can only be done at the discretion of Academic Head of Kredent Academy.
Educational Qualification: A student pursuing graduation or holding degree/diploma in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.