is course designed for students to understand conceptual clarity of the functionality of the capital market. The course undertakes to provide a blend of fundamentals as well as operational issues on equity, commodities and currency markets in India. This course is suitable for candidates who aspire to operate in the capital market as a dealer by servicing clients and increasing sales.
* Learning in live market set up with real time modules and technology
* Learning from market professionals and industry experts
* Integrated learning of various concepts
* Assistance on job placement is guaranteed
* Introduction to Capital Markets
* Fundamentals of Finance
* Market Operations
* Time value of money
* NCFM Modules
* Fundamental research
* Technical research
* Macro Economics
* Client Handling & Soft Skills
Age-limit: 20 - 35 Years Relaxation of age limit can only be done at the discretion of Academic Head of Kredent Academy.
Educational Qualification: A student pursuing graduation or holding degree/diploma in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.