Human Communication, Hindi, English, Basic Skills Writing, Computer Application, Print Media, Basic Camera Handling, Advertising Industry, Film Study, Anchoring, Reporting
Social Science-1, Social Science-2, Mass Communication, News Writing, Production Portfolio-1, Electronic Media, Advertising Industry, PR Industry, Graphic Design, Editing (FCP)
Check out the list of top institutesReporting, Editing, Advertising & Public Relation, Media Issues, Production Portfolio(2), Advertising Design, Case Study, Film Marketing, Documentary Making, New Media Technology
Further Study:Most of the institute condust the entrance exam for the admission. Entrance Exam divided into two sections1. Objective Section2. Descriptive SectionObjective Section Consist questions on:Numerical abilityConceptual knowledgeGeneral EnglishGeneral Awareness
- After completing the bachelor degree one can go for a Post Graduation course in mass communication. For Post graduate level Courses student need to be graduate in any discipline from recognized university with at least 50% to 60% marks .
- After Master Degree one can pursue this course of PhD in Mass communication. For this course, the master's level degree should be of a well recognised institute or university of India.
After completing the degree in mass communication one can get career opportunities in Newspaper, Television, Online news broadcaster, Teaching and magazines etc. There are following career options that one can get:
- TV Anchor
- Radio jockey
- Visual Editor
- TV Editor/Producer
- Public Relations Expert
- New Media/Digital Producer
- Corporate Communication Expert
- Newspaper/Radio/TV/Web Correspondent
- Magazine Feature/Travel Writer & Critic
- Radio Editor/Producer/Manager/Broadcaster
- Radio & TV Producer for News and Current Affairs
- Sports Jounralist
- Business/Environment/Entertainment Journalist
To get admission in Mass Communication Bachelor course one must pass the 12th 50% to 60% marks from any stream.
Course fee can vary from institute to institute.