- Student must pass their 12th with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics/Biology with atleast 50% marks
- apply for national level or state level Pharmacy entrance exam and pass it. Some institute give direct admission without any entrance exam based on marks.
- National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Mohali
- University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chandigargh
- Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
- National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Hyderabad
- S.R.M Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai
- Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, New Delhi
- Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
Further Study:The pharmacy sector offers lots of opportunities to the students after the completion of the course. The students can work in a Pharmaceutical company or can practice as a Pharmacist. They can get jobs in private or public hospitals or clinics, laboratories. You can also start your own consultancies & medical shop.
After Completion of this degree students can go for master degree in Pharmacy (M. Pharma) for a specialization in any specific area.
Minimum qualification required to get admission is:
Student must have passed class 12th with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics or Biology.
Students have to secure a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
Students, those pass the 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy (D. Pharma) are also eligible.