Bachelor of Business Administration or BBA is an undergraduate degree and the duration of this is 3 years. This is a professional course that is designed to prepare future professionals not just the degree holders. This course is designed to give the knowledge of different functional areas of the company.
This course will help students in enhancing their ability to communicate, analyze situation and take decisions using quantitative and qualitative factors, and to develop a holistic view of the different functional areas and the business environment. This will assist students in understanding and developing unique leadership qualities.
Students can choose an area of specialization:
- Human Resource Management
After completion of this course, students can go for master degree (MBA) in the specialized course. MBA is the most popular course after BBA but there are many other Diploma and degree courses also available:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) with different specialization like Risk Management, Global Business, Human Resource, Finance, International Management, Hotel Management etc.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA)
Short Term Certification courses:
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- Master of Management Studies
- Master of Financial Management
- Master of Marketing Management
- Company Secretary (CS)
- Master of computer Application(MCA)
- Certification in BS Communication
- Executive Certificate in Event Management
- Certificate in Journalism
- Mass Communication Certification
- Certificate in Fashion Designing
There are lots of career options available for BBA degree holders in the private sector based on the specialization. Like Finance, Marketing
, consultancy, Human Resource management, etc. Students with this degree can make a career in Banking, Finance, consultancy, Hotel
, adverting agency and consumer durable companies.